Since 1997 HOSPICE Casa Sperantei’s Education and Development Department organises courses, conferences, exchanges of experience, clinical internships, provides consulting services, expertise and support for the multidisciplinary palliative care teams within the country and abroad.
The educational programme is conducted in Romanian, English and Russian.
Face to face training: are usually held in Brasov and Bucharest, but upon request can be organised in other locations from Romania and abroad.
Online training: have the advantage of offering the possibility to learn from your own place, after a flexible schedule set by you.
Our educational programme targets:
- doctors and nurses (from all specialties) who wish to get familiarized with palliative care/enhance the knowledge acquired in palliative care
- multidisciplinary hospice teams (physicians, nurses, social workers, psychologists, therapy specialists, priests / pastors, pharmacists, hospital attendants) who wish to get familiarized with palliative care/enhance the knowledge acquired in palliative care
- palliative care providers (managers, fundraising managers) who want to get familiarized with the organisation and proper functioning of these services/ or improve their knowledge related to this field
- trainers in palliative care who want to deepen their knowledge and to benefit from experience exchanges at this level
- bachelor graduates who want to be introduced in palliative care or deepen their knowledge and get a master’s degree in palliative care
- high school graduates who wish to become domiciliary carers
- students and lecturers from the medical field