International PC Masterclass (24h) 2021
The participation fee cannot be refunded after receiving access to the online masterclass resources.
52 physicians, 9 nurses and 3 psychologists from Albania, France, Greece, Italy, Romania an Serbia enrolled the masterclass.
International Palliative Care Masterclass (24 hours)
- March 11-13, 2021, 15:00- 19:00 (Bucharest time), 3 days x 4 hours: PAIN, COMMUNICATION
- March 18-20, 2021, 15:00- 19:00 (Bucharest time), 3 days x 4 hours: SYMPTOMS, END OF LIFE
24 CME (Continuing Medical Education) points from the National College of Physicians, Romania.
The Masterclass is a six day, distance learning event with an intense program focusing on Pain, Communication, Symptoms, End of Life Care, with as much interactivity the online environment can provide: polling, practical exercises on small groups, role play.
The course is aimed at a variety of health professionals who want to advance their skills in palliative care, including physicians (palliative care and other medical specialists), PC specialist nurses and psychologists.
- Daniela Moşoiu, MD, PhD
- Frank D Ferris, MD, FAAHPM, FAACE
- Kate Dean-Haidet, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC
- Jessica E Geiger, PharmD, MS, BCPS, CPE